Gorgeous home on a large lot surrounded by mountain views all within 10 minutes to downtown bozeman. Well thought out floor plan separates guest rooms from the master to allow for privacy.
Huge back deck great for grill outs and a massive yard that would surely please any dog.
Easy access to the interstate, downtown bozeman, campus, Bridger Bowl, and beyond.
Situated at the end of a cul de sac in a quiet neighborhood.
Make your Montana dreams come true with this fabulous home! Call your agent today to set up a showing.
Date Added: 7/18/22 at 5:00 am
Last Update: 7/19/22 at 3:34 pm
- LaundryIn Basement, Laundry Room
- BasementCrawl Space
- A/CCeiling Fan(s)
- Heatingtrue, Baseboard, Forced Air
- AppliancesDishwasher, Range, Refrigerator
- FlooringHardwood, Partially Carpeted, Tile
- Eco/Green FeatureSolar
- Half Baths2
- GeneralGravel Driveway, Shed(s)
- ParkingAttached, Garage
- GeneralLap Siding, Metal Siding, Shingle Siding, Shake Siding, Wood Siding, 2
- WindowsWindow Coverings
- HOA Amenities0.0
- ViewMeadow, Mountain(s), Rural, Valley, Trees/ Woods
- FencingPartial, Wire
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Available
- SewerSeptic Tank
- SourceSWMT, SWMT
- CommissionBuyer Agency Compensation: 2.0
- ExclusionsArtwork, Furniture and, Televisions
- DistrictBozeman High School District