Beautiful and incredibly well maintained home in a desirable neighborhood. Large 10,000+ sq. ft. lot provides a wonderful yard that is nicely landscaped with trees and perennials. Six foot privacy fence with equipment (snowblower/tractor/mower) access gate which could be expanded to accommodate larger vehicle.
Inside is comfortably warm with beautiful fireplace. A/C for those hot summer days. A 6.5 X 12 foot pantry has been made just outside of garage/home access. Incredible space for extra appliances, groceries, party items, …. Fully insulated. Refrigerator and freezer in pantry do not convey.
The lower level has been fully finished into a master bedroom and beautiful fully jetted shower that will be hard to leave! There is also a comfortable family room.
House has black out shades throughout. Also a Culligan drinking water system is fully installed.
There is a Viviant alarm system in place.
Seller offering $6,000.00 toward nonrecurring closing costs or may use for improvements
Date Added: 5/18/22 at 5:00 am
Last Update: 8/28/22 at 9:09 pm
- GeneralFireplace, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk- In Closet(s), Master Downstairs
- AppliancesDryer, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Water Softener, Washer
- FlooringPartially Carpeted, Plank, Tile, Vinyl
- A/Ctrue, Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Heatingtrue, Forced Air, Natural Gas
- FireplaceGas, Fireplace
- BasementBathroom, Egress Windows, Rec/ Family Area
- LaundryIn Basement, Laundry Room
- GeneralSprinkler/ Irrigation, Landscaping
- StyleTri- Level
- ParkingAttached, Garage, Garage Door Opener
- RoofingAsphalt, Shingle
- WindowsWindow Coverings
- GeneralHardboard, 3
- HOA AmenitiesPlayground, Park, Trail(s), 225.0, Annually
- ZoningRYEN GLENN ESTATES PH 1, S31, T01 N, R05 E, BLOCK 4 LOT 7, PLAT J-569, REG67536
- ViewMountain(s), View
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- SourceSWMT, SWMT
- DistrictBelgrade Elementary School District