This home is in the ideal location. One block off of Main St and directly across from Lindley Park. You can walk to all the shops, restaurants, shows at The Rialto or The Ellen Theatre & community events like the Sweet Pea Festival, SLAM, Music on Main & the monthly Art Walk. There is a farmers market every Tuesday in the summer in Lindley Park so you can get fresh produce & flowers, grab dinner from a local vendor & stroll among the many local artisans & musicians.
It’s 2 minutes to I-90 access, one mile to Bozeman Deaconess Hospital, 1/4 mile to a grocery store and 2 miles to the Montana State campus. Access over 100 miles of trails connecting Bozeman right out your front door. Biking, running, cross country skiing without getting in the car.
This home has had all but 6 windows replaced with Marvin windows, a new overhead garage door, 80% of the siding has been replaced, two completely remodeled bathrooms, fresh paint on the interior & exterior. This has all been done in 2023.
This split level has 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Upstairs is the primary bedroom with a walk-in closet & ensuite bathroom. One guest bedroom, one full bath, and an open kitchen, dining, living area with a small deck. The home has a great flow upstairs. Downstairs find 3 bedrooms (one is currently being used as an office, a 3/4 bathroom, laundry, and a family room with another kitchen. This room would make a great entertainment/game room.
It is situated on a 1/4 acre corner lot that is landscaped and partially fenced. A patio with a fire pit is the perfect spot for get togethers with family and friends. An oversize garage with lots of storage and a driveway with off street parking to easily park 4 vehicles.
Don’t miss the opportunity to own this home in the ideal location. Call to schedule a showing.
Date Added: 7/26/23 at 5:00 am
Last Update: 9/8/23 at 2:34 pm
- GeneralFireplace, Walk- In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Range, Refrigerator
- BasementBathroom, Bedroom, Daylight, Garage Access, Kitchen, Rec/ Family Area
- FlooringHardwood, Partially Carpeted, Tile
- A/Cfalse, None
- Heatingtrue, Baseboard
- FireplaceWood Burning, Fireplace
- LaundryIn Basement
- GeneralConcrete Driveway, Garden, Landscaping
- StyleSplit- Foyer
- ParkingAttached, Garage, Basement, Garage Door Opener
- GeneralWood Siding, 2
- WindowsWindow Coverings
- HOA AmenitiesPark, 60.0, Annually
- Originating MLSSWMT
- ZoningNORTHERN PACIFIC ADD, S07, T02 S, R06 E, BLOCK 22, Lot 22 - 24, PLUS VAC ALLEY, 000 RGH1693
- ViewMountain(s), Southern Exposure, Trees/ Woods, View
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- SourceSWMT, SWMT
- ExclusionsBuyers choice to transfer registered oak tree Wild Blue Yonder library.
- DistrictBozeman Elementary School District