A Bozeman Diamond!
A must see with a location you can’t beat and easy access to all that Bozeman offers!! A very private cul de sac of eight homes surrounded by empty state land. It’s close to trails and Peets Hill, downtown, the college, the highways and the hospital.
Located just off Kagy at Sourdough Rd., this recently painted home is immaculate featuring many upgrades such as Shaw laminate flooring and tile on the main level, new carpet on the stairs and upper level, plumbing and light fixtures and ceiling fans throughout. The kitchen is open and spacious with lots of storage. A great family home perfect for entertaining where guests can enjoy the private and nicely landscaped fenced-in backyard.
The home is a single-family free-standing condo with an HOA which is voted on to include sprinkler maintenance, lawn mowing and snow removal.
Location, location, location this property has it all!
Date Added: 8/30/22 at 5:00 am
Last Update: 9/21/22 at 9:54 pm
- A/Ctrue, Central Air
- Heatingtrue, Forced Air, Natural Gas
- GeneralFireplace, Walk- In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDryer, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- FlooringLaminate, Partially Carpeted, Tile
- FireplaceGas, Fireplace
- Half Baths1
- ParkingAttached, Garage, Garage Door Opener
- GeneralGarden, Sprinkler/ Irrigation, Landscaping
- RoofingAsphalt, Shingle
- WindowsWindow Coverings
- HOA Amenities$200 Monthly
- ZoningVILLAGE AT SOURDOUGH CONDO, S19, T02 S, R06 E, BUILDING 3, UNIT 3, RGH53875
- ViewMountain(s), View
- UtilitiesSewer Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- SourceSWMT, SWMT
- DistrictBozeman High School District