Rare opportunity to own this stunning 4 bedroom, 3 bath home on a half-acre in the coveted
Sourdough Creek neighborhood. This location offers access to one of Bozeman’s best trail networks
and proximity to schools, MSU, and downtown. Home is surrounded by the city, but a rare county lot
with no HOA. Enjoy the open living with a large master suite with walk-in closet and private balcony.
Bedrooms provide ample space for guests or a home office.
Wood floors, granite counters, and custom touches throughout. Large gourmet kitchen opens to a
spacious dining and living area. Park-like backyard is fenced and very private with raised garden
beds, numerous perennials, large deck, and a patio. Originally built in 1973, this home has been
totally remodeled including a recent full remodel of the main floor kitchen, living and dining room.
Plenty of parking and an attached garage.
This is a unique property in one of Bozeman’s most desirable locations. It won’t last long.
Date Added: 8/28/22 at 5:00 am
Last Update: 9/10/22 at 12:20 am
- AppliancesDryer, Dishwasher, Freezer, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Some Gas Appliances, Stove
- FlooringEngineered Hardwood, Partially Carpeted, Tile
- A/Ctrue, Central Air
- Heatingtrue, Natural Gas
- FireplaceGas, Fireplace
- Disability FeatureAccessibility Features
- Eco/Green FeatureSolar
- BasementBedroom, Daylight, Finished, Rec/ Family Area
- StyleContemporary, Custom
- ParkingAttached, Garage
- HOA AmenitiesMaintenance Grounds, Maintenance Structure, Snow Removal, Trash, 0.0
- ZoningSOUR DOUGH CRK PROP 1, S19, T02 S, R06 E, BLOCK 2, LOT 1, ACRES 0.514, RGH9932
- ViewMountain(s), Valley, Trees/ Woods, View
- UtilitiesSeptic Available
- SewerSeptic Tank
- SourceSWMT, SWMT
- DistrictBozeman High School District