Located in the sought-after neighborhood of Baxter Meadows, in Bozeman MT, this stunning property at 4154 Clydesdale Ct offers the perfect combination of luxury, space, and comfort.
With a sprawling 5500 square feet of living space, this home provides ample room for any growing family or those who love to entertain.
Featuring 5 spacious bedrooms and 6 bathrooms, this property offers plenty of private space for everyone. Both primary bedrooms are extra-large and come with en-suite baths. Livingroom has 2 story ceilings and ample space. Lower level has an office and big mud room. The gourmet kitchen will be the envy of any chef with huge walnut island with inlay granite cutting surface, all thermadore appliance, pot filler on the gas range and true range hood.
One of the standout features of this home is the presence of two primary suites, providing ultimate flexibility and convenience. Both primary bedrooms are extra-large and come with en-suite baths. The 2nd floor primary is Ultra large and is adjacent to the theatre room with wet bar. Whether you have guests staying over or need separate quarters for extended family, this property ensures everyone has their own private retreat.
Situated on a generous nearly 1/3 acre estate lot in a small cul-du-sac with pristine landscaping, there is an abundance of outdoor space to enjoy. Whether you want to host summer barbecues, create a beautiful garden oasis, or let the kids run around and play, there is room for everything. This property also backs to a linear park space, for more privacy! Having been impeccably kept up and remodeled over the years, this home is move-in ready! It also features 2 furnaces and air conditioning units to ensure your comfort. And to round out this fabulous home, there is a new addition of a gym room.
Baxter Meadows West is known for its family-friendly atmosphere and close-knit community. The neighborhood offers picturesque views of the surrounding mountains and easy access to nearby parks, trails, and amenities.
Bozeman MT is a highly desirable location, with its natural beauty, thriving arts scene, and plethora of outdoor recreational opportunities. From hiking and biking to fishing and skiing, there is something for everyone to enjoy.
Date Added: 7/25/23 at 5:00 am
Last Update: 9/10/23 at 9:09 pm
- GeneralJetted Tub, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk- In Closet(s), Central Vacuum, Home Theater
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Range, Refrigerator, Wine Cooler
- BasementRec/ Family Area
- FlooringHardwood, Partially Carpeted
- A/Ctrue, Central Air
- Heatingtrue, Forced Air, Natural Gas
- FireplaceGas, Fireplace
- Half Baths2
- ParkingAttached, Garage, Garage Door Opener
- GeneralConcrete Driveway, Sprinkler/ Irrigation, Landscaping
- RoofingAsphalt, Shingle
- WindowsWindow Coverings
- Originating MLSSWMT
- HOA AmenitiesPark, Sidewalks, $75 Monthly
- ZoningBAXTER MEADOWS SUB PH 1, S34, T01 S, R05 E, BLOCK 8, LOT 9, ACRES 0.32, PLAT J-353 PLUS OPEN SPACE, RFG47946
- ViewSouthern Exposure, Trees/ Woods
- UtilitiesFiber Optic Available, Natural Gas Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- SourceSWMT, SWMT
- ExclusionsOutdoor sauna- Negotiable
- DistrictBozeman Elementary School District