Located in the heart of the historic community of Springhill. The Townsend Estate acreage boasts 20.1 lush acres of grass land bordering a bubbling year around stream, that attracts abundant wildlife. Deer, Elk, Moose, Bears, Fox, Coyotes and Sandhill Cranes frequent the property. The Bridger Mountain Range, Ross Peak, Sacajawea and the Gallatin Valley are the views that everyone dreams of and are right out your door.
Convenient road access, solar capability, and an ideal horse property. This unique property is located close to two National Forest Service Trails, Corbly Gulch and Truman Gulch Trail. Hiking, biking and riding access minutes away. Springhill School is just down the road.
Live in the older updated home, remodel, add a wing, or build your dream home on multiple options of building sites. (See supplements for Springhill Zoning Regulations)
The existing residence has 1400 Sq. Feet on the main level. A well built home ready to move in to with a fresh coat of paint, many new windows and doors (to enjoy those spectacular views )new flooring with an open floor plan and large rooms. There is a large kitchen with Maple cabinets and Granite counter tops, And a new wood stove for those cool evenings. Sit on the back deck and enjoy the stream that crosses the property. A full large basement is ready for you to finish as you wish, with a bathroom recently installed.
12 Miles to Bozeman, Bozeman International Airport. Short drive to Bridger Bowl Ski Area and Cross Cut Ranch.
Date Added: 8/10/23 at 5:00 am
Last Update: 9/26/23 at 7:08 pm
- GeneralWet Bar, Fireplace, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk- In Closet(s)
- AppliancesCooktop, Dryer, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- FlooringLaminate, Tile
- A/CCeiling Fan(s)
- Heatingtrue, Baseboard, Electric, Stove, Wood
- FireplaceWood Burning Stove
- Eco/Green FeatureSolar
- BasementBathroom, Bedroom, Rec/ Family Area
- GeneralGravel Driveway
- ParkingAttached, Garage
- StyleBungalow, Ranch
- WindowsWindow Coverings
- GeneralHardboard, Wood Siding, 1
- Originating MLSSWMT
- HOA Amenities0.0
- ZoningS17, T01 N, R06 E, C. O. S. 1250, PARCEL A, ACRES 20.009, REH26056
- ViewFarmland, Meadow, Mountain(s), Rural, River, Southern Exposure, Creek/ Stream, Valley, Trees/ Woods, View
- FencingBarbed Wire, Perimeter, Split Rail
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Septic Available, Water Available
- SewerSeptic Tank
- SourceSWMT, SWMT
- DistrictBelgrade High School District